History of IAM
- IAM DC Multi-Strategy Fund launched.
- IAM Arrowgrass Long/Short Equity UCITS launched.
- IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS launched.
- IAM celebrates its 30 year anniversary.
- IAM Alternative AIF Platform launched.
- IAM EJF Alpha Opportunities UCITS launched.
- IAM becomes a signatory of UN Principles of Responsible Investing (PRI).
- IAM Core Defensive launched.
- IAM Nordic Multi-Strategy Fund launched.
- IAM Anavio Capital Event Driven UCITS Fund launched.
- IAM Alternative UCITS Platform launched.
- IAM Incline Global Long/Short Equity UCITS launched.
- Co-sponsored the annual LSE Alternative Investments Conference.
- IAM re-established independence through a management buy out.
- Stockholm office opened – International Asset Management (UK) Norden Filial.
- IAM acquired by ABN AMRO Asset Management.
- IAM awarded Hedge Fund Manager of the Year by Global Pensions.
- IAM pioneered hedge fund research globally.
- IAM began development of its proprietary research and performance database.
- IAM launched the first listed fund of hedge funds on the London Stock Exchange.
- IAM independently established in London.