History of IAM
- IAM Core Defensive Fund and Nordic Multi-Strategy Fund launched.
- IAM Investments ICAV established.
- IAM Incline Global Long/Short Equity UCITS Fund launched.
- IAM celebrates its 25 year anniversary on 20th April.
- Co-sponsored the annual LSE Alternative Investments Conference.
- IAM re-established independence through a management buy out.
- IAM commences a research relationship with the University of Sussex, School of Mathematics to construct quantitative tools to support qualitative evaluation of managers’ behavioural characteristics.
- Stockholm office opened – International Asset Management (UK) Norden Filial.
- IAM acquired by ABN AMRO Asset Management.
- New York office opened – International Asset Management Limited, LLC.
- IAM commences a long term relationship with the LSE with the three year sponsorship of the IAM Hedge Fund Research Programme of the Financial Markets Group.
- Alternative Investment Strategies Ltd launched as the first listed fund of hedge funds on the London Stock Exchange.
- IAM Global Long/Short Equity Strategy Fund launched.
- IAM independently established in London.
- Co-Founders Alan Djanogly, Tony Forward and Albert Fuss commenced investing in hedge funds.